Wednesday, February 10, 2010

*Shining star*

Dedicate this song to all my friends.Shining star..hehe



Shining star like a little diamond,makes me love
Looking at me with the sweetest smile
That is like a dream to me, whisper to me
We will always be together till the end of time..
Day by day, always stay by my side, stay in my love
Dazzling, shining my love
Always hoping that you will be smiling at that place
Even when you are suffering
Because of misunderstandings and reasonless hate
Look at that further place, it's the start now
When you want to cry, lean on me
Eventhough i am lacking, i will protect you
Love flies to the deepest part of the heart
From the start and makes me warm
The never changing trembling, you are
Shining star, brighter than sun
You are like the sunshine
Your eyes give me rest
When you are tired, shed light on my heart
Promise to believe you..
I will always be on your side..
I will embrace your small shoulder
With the love larger than anyone else

1 コメント:

:: Zahratu Billaurah :: said...

wah...terharu...sob2....(haha..wek~~)
mcm shinee je...lagu ke ni