Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fly High~

So fly high!
Go to the sky!
Now Im gonna try flying!
My heart burn up
Engine turn up
Unveil the dreams hidden in our heart
and believe only in me
I will hold your hand
I can make your dream come true
This thrilling feeling follows the sky blue light
I won't let go of anything
I will have it all
As long as we enjoy this moment
Even if i'm breathless,
clearly i will regret if i stop
Don't be afraid of bitter failure or what not
You have to go through it all
Your smile gives me happiness
We will sail through the pain in no time
I'm going to make that great love someday without stopping
During the time you fall and during the times is hard
When you hate the you who put on a mask
Be yourself and hold my hand!
We were flying towards your dream
Now open your eyes
Get up to the world
Look up to the sky!
Capture those dreams fiiled in your hand
and fly far away
I will be at your side protectng you
I can make your dream come true
Dazzling..your smile is dazzling
When its hard and you're tired,
SMILE!
Without hesitating
Once more without hesitating
Try finding your dreams!
So fly high!
Go to the sky!

0 コメント: